Isana 515 S Kihei Rd, 808) 874-5700, http://www.isanarestaurant.com/
Korean food and sushi bar away from the crowds on the beach with great sunsets.
Diamonds, 1279 S. Kihei Road, (808) 874-9299
The location is across from the Post Office next to Longs. Live music is a pleasant addition as the music is not too loud to carry on a conversation.
Kihei Caffe, Kihei Kalama Village, 1945 South Kihei Road, 808-879-2230, http://www.kiheicaffe.net
This self serve restaurant has sidewalk seating with no bugs thanks to the chickens. Located across from Kalama park it is a casual start to the day or a relaxing break after surfing or paddling.
Hawaiian Moons, 2411 South Kihei Road, Kihei, 808- 875-4356, http://www.hawaiianmoons.com
Hawaiian Moon is a health food store, with a salad bar.
Sansei, Kihei Town Center, 808-879-0004, www.sanseihawaii.com, This delicious seafood restaurant and sushi bar needs to be on your list.
Sarento’s, 2980 South Kihei Road, 808-875-7555, www.tristarrestaurants.com, Where Kihei ends and Wailea starts on the millionaire stretch of Keawakapu beach. On the beach, sunsets awesome.
Fairmont Kea Lani
- Ko, 808-875-2210, www.KoRestaurant.com, Cuisine from the island’s history and culture.
- Luana, 808-875-4100, www.Fairmont.com/kea-lani-maui, Cocktails and gorgeous sunsets abound here.
Four Seasons Resort, 3900 Wailea Alanui, 808-874-8000 www.fourseasons.com/maui
- DUO, Experience Market Night and the delicious steak and seafood entrees.
- Ferraro’s, Casual menu at a beach-side restaurant.
Gannons, 100 Wailea Golf Club Drive, 808-875-8080 www.gannonsrestaurant.com, Beautiful views on a golf course setting.
Grand Wailea Resort Hotel and Spa, 3850 Wailea Alanui, 808-875-1234 http.//grandwailea.com
When making reservations, talk to the restaurant manager for special requests.
The ultimate Hawaiian restaurant setting surrounded by a fish pond alive with tropical fish.
- Bistro Molokini, Poolside dining for lunch and dinner.
Hotel Wailea, 555 Kaukahi St., 808-879-2224, www.hotelwailea.com/RHW, Romantic settings with local cuisine.
Humble Market Kitchin by Roy Yamaguchi, Wailea Beach Resort-Marriott, 808-879-4655, www.hmkmaui.com, Stunning view with an international menu.
Ka’ana kitchen, Andaz at Wailea, 808-573-1234, www.andazmaui.com
A large open kitchen with the very best ingredients from local farmers.
Kitchen and Tap, 131 Wailea Ike Place, 808-8783663, www.waileakitchenandtap.com
A family friendly spot with panoramic views.
Mulligan’s on the Blue, Wailea Blue Golf Course, 808-874-1131, www.mulligansontheblue.com
Island Irish cuisine. Try the fresh fish and chips.
The Shops at Wailea
- Longhi’s, 808-891-8883, www.longhis.com, This world famous restaurant serves fresh fish and local ingredients.
- The Pint and Cork, 808-727-2038, www.thepintandcork.com, Enjoy this gastropub and sports bar that has local craft beer from Maui and great burgers.
Wailea Gateway Center
- Fabiani’s, 808-874-0888, www.fabianis.com, Taste Italy by the Pacific. It has a sister location in Kihei as well.
- Monkeypod, 808-891-2322,www.monkeypodkitchen.com, Known for its pies and comfortable surroundings.
- Pita Paradise, 808-879-7177, www.pitaparadisehawaii.com, This local favorite for many years serves up Mediterranean cuisine.